Wednesday, September 16, 2009

M12 W4 Squat Day

Fall 2009 Training
Mesocycle 12 - Week 4

Squat Day

Beginning Thoughts:
This took place Monday night. I've been lazy to upload the videos...I don't know what my initial thoughts were, but they weren't good enough to carry this workout.
Workout:
Front Squats:
255 lbs x 2 reps
275 lbs x 1 rep
295 lbs x FAIL
I don't know what I was thinking with this....I was going WAY tooo low and I've stopped being familiar with squatting. I'm gonna mend this next cycle.

Glute Ham Raises:
BW x 8 reps
BW + 10 lbs x 8 reps

Pallof Press:
22.5 lbs x 10 reps
27.5 lbs x 10 reps
32.5 lbs x 10 reps
42.5 lbs x 10 reps

Bar Rollouts:
BW x 10 reps
BW x 20 reps
My core training (as a whole) was the highlight of this workout - thats how much it sucked.
Videos:
Front Squats:
Overall Impression:
This marked the end of Mesocycle 12 for me. Come tomorrow (Thursday), I begin Mesocycle 13. I am going to be restructuring my template for this cycle. I will be working out 5 days a week this time - with my "off" days being Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be doing Deadlifts, Press, Rows, Anderson Front Squats, Pull-ups, Pistol Squats, etc....

I hope everyone's having a good week. Friday is close.

No comments:

Post a Comment