Friday, June 19, 2009

M9 W4 Pistol Squat Day

Summer 2009 Training
Mesocycle 9 - Week 4

Pistol Squat Day

Beginning Thoughts:
My diet has been absolutely terrible these last 5 days...I don't think I've eaten this much junk food in my life. It's been McDonalds, Pizza hut - you name it from morning to midnight. There's no time like the present so it's time to get back to eating right.
Workout:
Pistol Squats:
Left Leg: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 10 Reps
Right Leg: 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 10 Reps
No heel elevation today. I wasn't gonna be able to record any of these because of the rush but I decided to be a big bully and get my video in nonetheless.

Pull-ups:
BW x 10 reps x 2 sets
BW + 39.6 lbs x 2 reps
BW + 52.8 lbs x 2 reps
BW + 39.6 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 35.2 lbs x 3 reps
Total Reps = 30
I was feeling kinda meh about pull-ups today. I'm gonna do that ladder thingy I love next week.

Ab Roller:
BW x 8 reps x 3 sets

Decline Dumbbell Punches:
22 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Videos:
Pistol Squats:
Overall Impression:
Time for the weekend!

Have a good weekend and thanks a bunch for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment