Thursday, August 13, 2009

M11 W4 Deadlift Day

Summer 2009 Training
Mesocycle 11 - Week 4

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:
This is yesterday's workout....
Workout:
Deadlifts:
385 lbs x 6 reps
385 lbs x 4 reps
The first set was decent. Set 2 was weird because my plates kept landing in weird positions forcing me to reset my stance and stuff.....Damn annoying.

Rope Pull-ups:
BW x 7 reps x 3 sets

Cable Wood Chops:
15 kgs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Wrist Roller:
30 lbs x 1 trip x 3 sets

Front Planks:
BW x 40 seconds x 2 sets
BW x 60 seconds x 1 set
While doing this, I spend the first half of the time (ex: 20 seconds out of 40 seconds for the 2 sets I did for 40 seconds) with my left leg and right hand off the ground. Then, for the second half, I support myself only with my left leg and right hand.

Zottman Curls:
10 kgs x 10 reps x 2 sets
Videos:
Deadlifts:
Overall Impression:
Deadlifts were ok. I don't regret not doing another set. At the time it didn't seem worthwhile to go completely balls to the wall. This was a reasonably ok workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment