Friday, August 28, 2009

M12 W2 Deadlift Day

Fall 2009 Training
Mesocycle 12 - Week 2

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:
So I have finally moved back in. Senior Year has started.

My diet has been really crappy over the last few days.

When I hit the gym last night I had zero motivation or energy. Thats how beat I was. So, given that, it was a decent workout. I think that sipping my Malto/Whey drink during my workout really helped keep my buoyant.
Workout:
Deadlifts:
385 lbs x 6 reps x 2 sets
I vomited after my second set. This really sucks....I think I could've done 3 full sets. Well, this gives me a goal to work towards next week.

Hanging Air Kicks:
BW x 14 reps x 3 sets

Wrist Roller:
25 lbs x 1 trip x 2 sets
Half-assed this...
Videos:
Deadlifts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74otmVuBYxQ
Overall Impression:
Short and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment