Sunday, August 23, 2009

M12 W1 Pistol Squat Day

Summer 2009 Training
Mesocycle 12 - Week 1

Pistol Squat Day

Beginning Thoughts:
I finished Lost Season 3 today....finally. I've finished the first 3 seasons of Lost in like 2 weeks and it's been an overdose. I'm beginning to have dreams of being stranded on an island.
Workout:
Pistol Squats:
5 + 5 + 13 = 23 reps
I was going to do just 3 sets of 5 reps but I wanted to go all out on my final set. I can't believe I cranked out 13 reps! The last 8 reps were super-hard!

Pull-ups:
BW x 5 reps x 2 sets
BW x 10 reps
Keeping it really light and easy today.

Hanging Air Kicks:
BW x 14 reps x 3 sets

Bar Rollouts:
BW x 10 reps x 3 sets
Videos:
Pistol Squats and last set of Pull-ups:
Overall Impression:
I am flying to San Antonio tomorrow night. It's gonna be a painful 36 hour flight in all. I won't be working out till Wednesday or Thursday. I have to move into my room, etc.

I hope everyone's had a good weekend. I'm looking forward to next semester. Senior Year is gonna be fun

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment