Thursday, April 30, 2009

M8 W3 Deadlift Day

Spring 2009 Training
Mesocycle 8 - Week 3

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Thursday's workout...
Workout:
Dumbbell Windmills:
25 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets
I do these while I am warming up with my Banded Deadlifts...Sort of like "supersetting". 

Banded Deadlifts using the White Bands Double Looped:
265 lbs x 2 reps x 3 sets
315 lbs x 2 reps x 4 sets
Damn hard. 

Deadlifts:
315 lbs x 1 rep
355 lbs x 2 reps
405 lbs x 1 rep
I need to work on symmetry in terms of grip. I need to start alternating my over/under grip. Stupid me has become dependent on only just one sort of grip.

Dumbbell Windmills:
20 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Plate Pinches:
25 lbs x 25 seconds x 3 sets 

Bulgarian Squats:
25 lbs x 10 reps x 2 sets
Videos:
Banded Deadlifts & Deadlifts:


My best friend Didier added 25 lbs to his deadlift in one month.

Overall Impression:
Final exams are no longer around the corner: they're here NOW!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment