Friday, April 24, 2009

M8 W2 Extra Workout

Spring 2009 Training
Mesocycle 8 - Week 2

Extra Workout

Beginning Thoughts:
I was in no mood to workout today...
Workout:
Pistols:
Left Leg = 1 + 2 + 2 = 5 reps
Right Leg = 1 + 2 + 2 = 5 reps
I totally lost my groove on this. I just couldn't get this down today. Terrible form. I was thinking of recording my sets but on second thoughts I'm glad I didn't.

Medley for 4 Rounds:
Pull-ups = BW x 5 reps
High Cable V-Bar Rows = 140 lbs x 5 reps
Chin-ups = BW x 5 reps
Unilateral Low Cable Rows = 40 lbs x 5 reps
Decent work....Kinda discouraged after those Pistol Squats so didn't have my heart in this.
Videos:
Nothing special today...
Overall Impression:
Gonna go see "Fighting" tonight...I hope it's a good movie...I'm being dragged to it by a bunch of friends. I want to see 2 movies real bad though: Wolverine and the new Star Trek movie. I've got others on my list too but they're releasing later this year. 

I hope everyone has a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment