Saturday, July 4, 2009

M10 W2 Conditioning Day

Summer 2009 Training
Mesocycle 10 - Week 2

Conditioning Day

Beginning Thoughts:
I have been obsessed with country music recently....staying away from my girl tends to make the heart fond for things she likes lol...
Workout:
Overhead Squats:
25 lbs x 3 reps
45 lbs x 3 reps
95 lbs x 3 reps
135 lbs x 2 reps
165 lbs x 1 rep
185 lbs x 1 rep
Damn!

Conditioning Circuit done 3 times:
Spiderman Walks = BW x 10 reps
Dumbbell Windmills = 14 kgs x 7 reps
Supine Glute Ham Raises = BW x 10 reps
Front Planks = BW x 30 seconds
Bird Dog = BW x 10 reps
Banded Shrugs = Blue x 10 reps
Cable Wood Chops = 12.5 kgs x 12 reps
Banded Pushdowns = Blue x 12 reps
Banded Kelso Shrugs = Blue x 12 reps
I got entire Circuit #1 on video....boy was it long and tiring. I decided to throw in a bunch of more exercises for ****s and giggles only.
Videos:
OH Squats, Conditioning Circuit & Kanishk's Deadlift:
Overall Impression:
I was going to see Ice Age 3 tonight but it's monsoon here in India and it's been raining for 9 hours straight and everything is flooded. So I went ahead and watched a god awful movie called "The Unborn" and I hated it. But, I did watch Heroes Season 2 (just starting it right now actually) and I am looking forward to some fun

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Thanks for reading as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment