Saturday, July 25, 2009

M11 W1 Pistol Squat Day

Summer 2009 Training
Mesocycle 11 - Week 1

Pistol Squat Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Two days of peace and quiet. I was so not in the mood to hit the gym today.
Workout:
Pistol Squats:
7 + 5 + 5 + 3 = 20 reps
I got vids of the 7 and 3 rep sets. But the gym was so damn crowded I couldn't get anything else. So if anyone wants to particularly see these two, I'll upload them. Otherwise they'll be deleted/overwritten tomorrow. The 7 reps is a PR for me. I'm very proud of that set.

Pull-ups:
BW x 5 reps
BW + 10 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 20 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 40 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 40 lbs x 2 reps
BW + 40 lbs x 2 reps
BW + 40 lbs x 2 reps
BW + 30 lbs x 3 reps
BW + 20 lbs x 4 reps
BW + 10 lbs x 3 reps
Total Reps = 30
Those sets with 40 lbs were killer. I actually did 3 reps on all the sets in which i've reported 2 but I did not count the 3rd rep because of all the kicking. But because I kicked so much, I made sure to do a looooooong negative on those.

Dumbbell Front Raises:
6 kgs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Head Supported Rows:
20 kgs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Tricep Dumbbell Pullovers:
22 kgs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Pallof Press:
15 kgs x 12 reps x 3 sets
Videos:
Like I said above. The gym was super crowded today. I got the first and last set of Pistol Squats. If anyone wants to see the vid, I'll upload it. Otherwise, it will get deleted/overwritten with tomorrow's workout.
Overall Impression:
Diet has been kinda decent for the last 3-4 days. Let's hope it stays that way....

No comments:

Post a Comment