Wednesday, July 29, 2009

M11 W2 Deadlift Day

Summer 2009 Training
Mesocycle 11 - Week 2

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Feeling very lethargic today. Good news is that my diet has been awesome for the last 3 days.
Workout:
Deadlift Doubles:
385 lbs x 2 reps
415 lbs x 1 rep
385 lbs x 2 rep x 7 sets
Total # of doubles with 385 = 8
This was really hard. The final set with 385 destroyed me.

Rope Pull-ups:
BW x 5 reps x 3 sets

Wrist Roller:
20 lbs x 2 trips x 3 sets

Cable Wood Chops:
15 kgs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Standing Cable Crunches:
40 kgs x 10 reps x 3 sets
Videos:
Deadlifts:
Overall Impression:
I've been reading some amazing thrillers. I got done with John Connolly's "Every Dead Thing" and "The Killing Kind". I also got done with Harlan Coben's "Darkest Fear" and "The Final Detail". I am currently reading another novel by Harlan Coben called "No Second Chance". Overall this summer I've managed to read 13 such types of novels. Pretty decent. I have no idea what this has to do with the overall impression of my workout though. Sorry to derail.

Overall Impression: Decent workout. Next week is going to be the hardest hurdle to cross though.

I hope everyone's having a good week. Thanks for stopping by and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment