Friday, March 6, 2009

M6 W3 Deadlift Day

Spring 2009 Training
Mesocycle 6 - Week 3

Deadlift Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Spring break starts today and I had 2 exams yesterday so today's workout was very early in the morning. Early as in 8 am. I hate working out this early in the morning. I am as agile as a hippopotamus on a trampoline.
Workout:
Medicine Ball Twists:
15 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Deficit Deadlifts:
355 lbs x 3 reps
365 lbs x 3 reps
375 lbs x 3 reps
365 lbs x 3 reps
Exact repeat of Week 1 in terms of weights plus a bonus of terrible lifting technique. I was so out of my groove.....Meh.

Pistols:
Did some practice. Almost got 2 on my leg leg. 

Pull-ups:
BW x 5 reps x 2 sets

Medicine Ball Twists:
15 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets
Videos:
Deadlifts:

Overall Impression:
I realized why I hate working out early in the morning. Right after my deadlift sets I went and threw up a massive amount of bile juice. Ugh...nasty stuff. I haven't puked in a long time...Almost over a year. I guess my protein shake and oatmeal didn't really help then.

No comments:

Post a Comment