Sunday, March 8, 2009

M6 W3 Squat Day

Spring 2009 Training
Mesocycle 6 - Week 3

Squat Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Spring break is awesome...LA Fitness did not have a box or an SSB bar. So, I had to improvise and do something different which turned out to be quite productive.
Workout:
Cable Wood Chops:
25 lbs x 12 reps x 3 sets

Anderson Front Squat Singles:
225 lbs
235 lbs
245 lbs
255 lbs
265 lbs
275 lbs
285 lbs
The squat rack I used had a long walkout and that really took a lot out of me.

Romanian Deadlifts:
225 lbs x 10 reps x 3 sets

Cable Wood Chops:
25 lbs x 12 reps x 4 sets
Videos:
Paul Deadlifting, Me Squatting and Marcus Squatting too: 

Overall Impression:
Tomorrow is a relatively chilled day. Just some Pistols which I plan on doing in the house itself. I'll take some vids. 

I hope everyone is having a good weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment