Tuesday, May 5, 2009

M8 W3 Press Day

Spring 2009 Training
Mesocycle 8 - Week 3

Press Day

Beginning Thoughts:
Yesterday's workout....I've become so lazy to post workouts!
Workout:
Press:
135 lbs x 3 reps
145 lbs x 3 reps
155 lbs x 3 reps
165 lbs x 1 rep
Called it quits. I hate this exercise. Ever since I've dropped weight this exercise has become a royal pain the ass for me. 

Pull-ups:
BW + 10 lbs x 2 reps x 15 sets
BW + 20 lbs x 2 reps x 10 sets
BW + 30 lbs x 2 reps x 5 sets
BW + 10 lbs x 5 reps x 2 sets
BW x 5 reps x 1 set
Total Reps = 75
I don't think I've ever done so many pull-ups in my life.

Band Punches:
12 reps x 3 sets

Push-ups:
BW x 10 reps x 2 sets
Videos:
Press & Pull-ups:


My friend Paul managed to hit a 20 lbs PR on Deadlifts yesterday:

Overall Impression:
Diet has been absolutely TERRIBLE over the last few days. I ate a 2000 calorie pizza today. If I am not careful, next thing I'll know is that I'll be eating this sort of junk food all the time. And then all the weightloss this semester will be gained back in 1 week lol....But, I'm gonna restrict my diet from now on out. Although today I am going to eat Indian food....arg, this is gonna be hard.

Have a good one, everyone and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment